Pages

23.11.11

small fair



On the 10th of December I will be at a small Christmas fair* in Winsum.


I've come up with another charity event (do you remember this?).


This time I'll be collecting money for a volunteer organization de Helpende Hand (Helping Hand) which provides all kinds of support for the eldery, needy or invalid people of our hometown.

This organisation did a tremedous deal for a friend who was recovering from brain surgery as a remedy to Parkinson's in March. Six weeks later she fell down the stairs, she survived the fall but had her neck broken and she is still rehabilitaing. People of The Helping Hand are now doing her groceries, mowing the grass, are taking care of some financial issues etc.


So... in order to support this wonderfull organization I made several nice 'warm hearts' out of vintage Dutch woolen blankets which I'll be selling at the fair! The fair visitors themselves can set the price for their warm hearts.

Of course if you are willing to support my charity event to obtain one or more of the lovely hearts,  please leave a reaction so we can get in touch. I'll be happy to send you a warm heart before Christmas time. The hearts will look great in your Christmas tree!


* van 10-17uur in Het Jacobijnenhuis ligt op het hoogste punt van de Winsumer wierde.
   Hoek Hoofdstraat 27 W / Havenstraat 2, Winsum Gn




No comments:

Post a Comment