Pages

2.5.09

camera deficiency

Picture update!





I had a lovely birthday. Regrettably I had no time to sew a new skirt (will do so later)... but I was spoiled with drawings and a huge cut-out cardboard birthdaycake from my children and a new pocketsize digital camera, hurray! And now I am home alone (the kids stay at my mother's), my husband took the (old) camera during his sailing weekend and I can't manage to download any pictures from my new camera!

I was busy the past few days stamping shirts, sewing 3-in-1 playkits (jugglingballs, also suitable for throwing cans, a sack for marbles), going through my closets picking out toys, clothes and shoes to sell on the 'Queensday market' April 30.

Did you follow the news; the man that attempted to attack the Dutch royal family in Apeldoorn on Queensday, making many (civilian) victims.... So sad.

1 comment:

  1. Nog gefeliciteerd met je bijna 40 verjaardag!
    Ik kreeg ook voor m'n 39ste een nieuwe camera en gebruik 'm nu bijna dagelijks.
    Veel plezier vanavond!
    Zo, nu ga ik even opruimen, want morgen krijgen we een hoop visite.

    ReplyDelete